Monday, April 14, 2008

Just beginning

This is my first ever blog entry. I have a friend who blogs here and has suggested some people might find what I have to say funny. I will give it a shot. There are other things that will come out in time that may not be so funny. In time my story will come out and hopefully through this keyboard and my family and friends I will find a bit of welcomed sanity and happiness!!! As for funny, I will just leave a little note. Watching people trip. Think about it we have all seen someone do it, seen them look around, and try to play it off. I spent a night once in a beer garden with some friends watching people trip over the same crack in the curb. Fortunately nobody was injured (if that happened we for sure would have added days to purgatory, although it may have been even funnier.)

No comments: